HIKEUP High-Top Men Hiking Boot
- Rubber sole
- The shaft measures approximately 4" from the arch
- Waterproof, breathable membrane to keep feet dry in wet conditions.
- The traction rubber outsole improves grip and durability on variable and rough terrain.
- The light, durable synthetic and mesh upper provides flexibility and breathability for long treks. The padded collar and tongue provide extra cushioning, and the soft mesh lining creates instant and long-lasting comfort. The heel pull loops facilitate easy on/off.
- Our hiking shoes are perfect for trail walking and light hiking in any weather. The classic neutral colors respect the mountain but are just as comfortable on the street. The shaft is approximately 3.5" from the arch, the heel is 1.5" and the platform is 1".
- The removable flexible insole offers arch support and brings all-day comfort and absorbs shock.
- Rugged rubber outsole with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) provides high-traction grip in muddy environments and on rocky surfaces. Designed for both daily life and outdoor sports like hiking, walking, hunting, camping, climbing, cycling, fishing, jungle, running, backpacking, trekking, mountaineering, traveling, and so on.
Upper material: Suede + Mesh fabric
Shoe Width: Medium (B, M)
Lining Material: Synthetic
Insole Material: EVA
Fit: Fits smaller
Feature: Breathable, waterproof
Closure Type: Lace-up
Brand Name: HIKEUP