Modular Sleeping Bags System
The military modular sleeping bag has been prepared for the worst, with a durable and water-resistant design. Sleep with style and comfort with this military modular sleeping bag. Made from quality materials, it is ideal for camping, backpacking trips, and military training.
- Military Army Modular Sleeping Bag System(4-Piece) includes a patrol sleeping bag, intermediate sleeping bag, bivvy cover, and stuff sack. A variety of combinations to meet the survival environment from 30 degrees above zero to 40 degrees below zero.
- It is made of water-resistant and scratch-resistant high-strength nylon surface, thickened nylon tightening belt.
- Filling: Polarauard HV High-grade military filling material, highly fluffy, compression resistant.
- Bivvy cover fabric using 3 laminating glue, waterproof and breathable fabric, and wind-resistant fully seam pressed. The outer layer is made of nylon water-repellent, scratch-resistant, and tear-resistant material.
- Size: 220x90x71cm (86.6 x 35.4 x 28 in), 233x94cm (width) to 233x61cm (narrow)
- Patrol/Recon sleeping bag using Nylon Ripstop and High-grade military filling material, highly fluffy, compression resistant. The double-sided heavy-duty YKK zipper is strong and durable. Heat-treated seams ensure water and moisture resistance. Head Velcro for easy opening and closing of the top cover. The comfortable temperature is recommended to be 5-15 degrees; extremely low temperature is -1 degrees.
- Intermediate sleeping bag Filling: Polarguard HV High-grade military filling material, highly fluffy, compression resistant. Even if wet, it has a certain thermal insulation performance.
- Temperature scale: comfortable temperature recommended-15-0 degrees; with patrol sleeping bag+camping bag together Use, can reach -40 degrees, comfortable temperature recommended -30 to -20.
- The large Stuff Sack is made of waterproof Nylon and it can hold both the Patrol sleeping bag and the Intermediate cold weather sleeping bag as well as the bivvy cover.