Naturehike Camping Cot
- Naturehike camping cot’s frame is made of aircraft grade 7075 aluminum alloy which is 67% stronger than ordinary aluminum alloy. Our camping cot has 5 support legs, which can provide more support than 3 legs’. Our backpacking cot can easily support 330 lbs while keeping the bed flat and preventing sinking.
- Setting up your camping cot is a breeze. Insert 2 long support poles into the 2 sleeves of the cot sheet and lock the 5 support legs. The shock-cord tube will make the setting up and take down within 60 seconds.
- Naturehike ultralight cot features a breathable and tear-resistant 300D Oxford fabric cot sheet. The folding cot is 5.9” high, blocking moisture and cold at night, reducing heat loss, and eliminating the discomfort of sleeping on rough ground. The fabric is also anti-static, which makes it difficult for air and ground dust to adhere to the cot.
- Our camping bed weighs only 4.8 lbs, so you can easily carry the sleeping cot with just one hand. When not in use, you can store it in the carry bag with a compact size of 18” x 6.3”. You can strap it to the outside of your backpack, or put it in your car, truck, or RV.
- The anti-slip stabilizers on the legs help keep the cot flat and stable on uneven ground. The lightweight camping cot is perfect for hiking, camping, backpacking, beach, home, and office use.
Weight Capacity: up to 330 Lbs
Unfold Size: 74.8x25.5x5.9 inches
Packing Size: 21.2x7inches
Net Weight: 4.9 Lbs
Color: Khaki, Black, Green, Drak Green