Naturehike Folding Camping Table
The best camping table for family trips, tailgating, and picnics. This is the most versatile table on the market. It's easy to set up and fold down with minimal effort. It's large enough for simple meals but small enough to fit in the trunk of your car.
- This camp table has 2 cup holders, which makes it convenient to place your drinks, and your gear—enjoy a meal.
- Our folding camping table can be set up quickly and easily as a beach table and is ultra-light and portable. No tools are needed! The aluminum base frame is designed to pop up and fold with ease.
- Camping and utility folding table ideal for outdoor activities as well as an indoor table. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, travel, fishing, or even around the house as the perfect portable game table.
- Light enough to carry around almost anywhere. These tables are substantially lighter and more durable than comparably-sized wooden tables. Folds into the included carry bag. Store it in a car.
- Unlike wooden or nylon-top portable tables, weather-resistant, and easy to wipe clean. This table is built with an aerospace-grade aluminum alloy that is coated with beautiful metallic colors.
Weight Capacity: Provide load capacity of up to 70 Lbs
Size: 23.2x15.7x15.6 inch
Tabletop Fabric: Nylon Mesh, Elastic Fabric
Folded Size: 16.9x4.5x3.9 inch
Net Weight: 1.44 Lbs
Frame Material: Aluminum alloy
Feature: Ultralight, collapsible, compact, durable
Very pleased had read some owners say difficult to assemble?? Read instructions maybe? Had no problems and worked as advertised very happy camper.
So light and compact, make sure you place some weight into the pockets straight away on a windy day so it doesn't fly away. Easy to carry. Wider than normal comparable compact tables, easily fits 2 large plates and more.
Used this a few times already and really love it. Light weight, compact, easy to assemble. Fabric in cupholders is problematic. Effort used to insert and remove the cup causes liquids to spill. Cupholders are better used for cell phone, game board pieces, etc.
We looked at lots of options for a small, very lightweight table for our recent backpacking trip. It was important for it to fit in our pack and be light as we were carrying quite a bit of weight. We looked at options from REI that were sold out and / or quite expensive. This table fit all of the criteria! We found the description of the table on Amazon quite amusing as well! We decided to give it a go and we're so glad we did. We literally set up this table in about 45 seconds at each of our campsites. Even my 12 year old daughter had it figured out in a flash. You need to know not to put your drink directly on the bars on the tabletop because it may spill, but other than that, it was foolproof and provided a lot of comfort for us. I highly recommend this table for backpacking or even just for schlepping along to concerts, etc.
This folding table is the real deal. About a pound and change in weight, but has a large, tight, fabric surface to set up a backpacker’s kitchen. Sturdy and secure enough to set up my JetBoil (on an aluminum pie plate or a piece of cardboard for stability.)