Tactical Sling Pack
Desired by hunters, hikers, and travelers, Tactical Sling Packs are a must-have for every outdoor enthusiast. The pack features a padded laptop compartment, a hydration system holder, and more.
- Small tactical rover sling pack with molle as a sling day pack or EDC bag, it's made of durable 600D polyester with water-resistant coating inside. Durable and water-resistant.
- Sling pack size: 11.4*9.8*7.2 inches; Max length of shoulder strap: 53.15 inches, enough for carrying 9.7 iPad, small notepad, keys, wallet, cell phone, flashlight, gloves, a bottle of water, chargers, etc. on a daily basis.
- PE FOAM insert in the inner pocket, make it safe for your electronic products in this sling bag.
- Full lining inside, which can be used as a delicate EDC day bag.
- Sturdy shoulder strap, constructed with anti-tear oxford fabric, soft through padding insert, and 35CM length of soft breathable mesh area to protect the shoulder.
- Well-made smooth zippers tooth can resist water flow into the shoulder bag quickly;
- Full set MOLLE strap for outdoor gear; Multiple pockets for daily basis such as iPad, small notepad, keys, wallet, cell phone, flashlight
- Tactical sling bag with large Velcro pad in the concealed main compartment and the back compartment. Awesome as a pistol range bag for 1-2 handguns and lots of ammo or as a tactical assault pack.
- The sling bag backpack has an adjustable and comfortable shoulder strap and also has two smaller straps to help reduce the sway of the bag while moving as a small military rover shoulder sling backpack.
- A sling pack is a great small tactical sling range bag or travel sling bag to take on small trips or go hammocking for a little bit where you may require some snacks or other relatively small items.
I do emcomm work at Public Service events in my area. I've used those small packable backpacks to carry stuff, but they obscure the printing on my hi-vis vest, so I was looking for more of a sling bag that would allow the print to remain visible, and yet hold my gear comfortably for standing around for several hours.
Of course most hams will sit around for several hours, but I try to stand if I can. Anyway, this bag really holds a lot of stuff. In the main compartment I have had a full motorcycle rain suit, that packable backpack, a t-shirt, my HT with spare battery and clip-on mic, and in other pockets, snacks, pad, pen and business cards, and a few more items.
Very easy with a carabiner to clip a water bottle with a suitable loop on to the pack anywhere. Lots of Molle Loops for attaching just about anything. I love that. There are several D rings for attaching things, and even Molle loops on the wide strap which were great for attaching my clip-on mic.
This is really the perfect bag for emcomm public event activity.
The bag is small but it does fit a lot of items.
Where the tablet is designed to go i can place my canon eos 1300D body and a 75-300mm lens, vertically and there real snug; and i can horizontally place the 18-55mm on top and it still in the bag. Now it isn't intended to hold something that big so it takes up what i think looks like half the space in the bag, SURPRISINGLY STILL tho it expands quite some and you can fit even more items in there.
I normally find myself carrying a bag for my items, a bag for my daughters items(she has a mild case of eczema and some allergies) so i have ointments, creams, oils, lotion, medications, extra clothes, you know basics.
THIS BAG CAN CARRY THIS AND MUCH MORE.
I haven't been on a longer outing yet but i can imagine it will definetly fit so much more. I love it.
I could not believe when I received this Sling Bag that it was going to hold what I wanted. Well, I was really wrong about that. I used this as a carry-on bag for a recent trip to Florida. It held an iPad Air 2 in an Otterbox Case with plastic holster/stand, iPhone 6 in an Otterbox Case, 2 Anker Lightning Cords, a double Anker Lightning Charger, 2 ink pens, 3 x 5 notepad, my new Cool Bag for insulin on the outside by the strap, a gallon Ziploc bag with all my pills and vitamins and on top of that I had sunglasses and roughly 15 pages of 8.5 x 11 paperwork I needed. plus a few keychains and several larger lanyards. Believe it or not, there was still more room. This thing is unreal. Top notch quality for sure. This thing will probably last my lifetime. I'm looking forward to putting my sling pack I recently purchased into this Sling Bag for even more organization. They may have thought of everything. Easy to carry, and the pack has netting on the outside of the main compartment so it isn't so hot carrying it around. I will buy another to keep some of my more delicate work tools in, Love this Bag!
This tiny thing will shock you how much stuff it can hold. It's easily the best backpack I've ever had. I'm considering getting several more for when it becomes damaged over time.
I previously had the “assault pack” but this sling is the perfect size for a thoughtfully constructed 24 hour bag. Has enough space for a poncho/tarp, Nalgene or canteen, sawyer filter, paracord, knife, lighter, and a few extras (see the 10 C’s of survival). Cant fit a MacBook but it should be able to fit an iPad.