Hiking Backpack with Rain Cover
If you're looking for a durable, lightweight, and waterproof backpack that's perfect for hiking in any weather condition. It has a rain cover to protect your gear, and the main compartment can hold up to 60 liters of gear. The mountain backpack fabric is made of tarpaulin to prevent moisture.
- This climbing backpack is specially designed for traveling enthusiasts, ergonomic padded shoulder straps and back support give you a more comfortable feeling. Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder. Widened and thickened S-type shoulder straps and high elastic breathable back support for best ventilation and easing burden. And this pack doesn't have an internal or external frame.
- Spacious main compartment and numerous pouches with large capacity.Special main pocket closing drawstring design, and tight closure to prevent the items from falling from the backpack.With one Interior Pouch for a water bladder.Shoes separated storing pouch, preventing the items inside the backpack to be dirty, convenient, and practical.Two side pockets to carry more water bottles, And it meets size requirements for most airlines, with enough room for 3 or 4 days trips.
- Made of high-quality and safe material, it is durable for long-time use. nylon fabric material, Made of High-quality rip-stop polyester material, water resistant, and tear-resistant, and included an extra rain cover pouch on the bottom pouch, to prevent water and dust into the backpack, protect your valuables from heavy rain and keep everything dry.
- Lightweight backpack for the outdoors, Ultralight, only 2.1 pounds for 60L large capacity, reducing the backpack loading weight so that you can carry more other items. The maximum loading bearing is 33lb. Unfold size: 26.77*13*7.87 inches.
- 1. Made with durable and reliable material
- 2. Lightweight and portable design
- 3. 60L large capacity
- 4. Streamlined, ergonomic, and clean design
- 1. Materilal: 210 Polyester
- 2. Color: Green/Navy Blue
- 3. Dimensions: (26.77 x 7.87 x 12.99)
- 4. Weight: 35.27oz
- 5. Capacity: 60L
Well it got great reviews and I can see why. Amazingly light yet can pack plenty for a short trek. This will be ideal for packing up , throwing on a plane for a fishing trip. For the money and what I use it for it’s ideal.
Handy for traveling with someone in a wheelchair keeps hands free.
Holds enough stuff for a week away
This bag is so nice just as described lots of pockets and comfortable to wear. We backpack hike around and it's sturdy enough to wear thru miles of hiking and roomy enough to carry all of my gear plus it has lots of straps on the outside for things like the trekking pole and a rolled up mat or tent whatever we want to attach. The only thing is the way the straps are double looped thru the plastic piece I don't care for that Bec it makes it hard to adjust the shoulder backpack straps so we just removed the extra piece it's there so that the straps stay in place but I like to adjust mine tight while backpacking and then release them when we stop so this wasn't necessary for me.
Came in the right color, and on time. Definitely for a smaller frame, but worked great for me. Had one of the adjustable straps break, but for the cost I’m not complaining. When I have my sleeping pad attached, I can’t use the shoe department of the bag. Over all very satisfied with my purchase!
First off, for the price this pack cannot be beat! That said, I have two minor gripes that would make me think twice about bringing this pack on a long backpacking trip. First the shoulder strap padding isn't very robust and second the strap adjusting system is a little awkward. Bottom line, if you're looking for a good pack to start backpacking with or looking for a cheap pack for a short trip, you can't go wrong with this one.