Women Heated Pants (Batteries not included)
Adjustable temperature: 25°C, 35°C, 45°C
About this Item
- Materials for a comfortable base layer warmer in cold weather.
- Hot zones in the abdomen, waist, knee, and leg per 2pcs heat pads separately. Help promote blood circulation, enhance metabolism, reduce muscle stiffness, etc., activate blood, and keep warm for your body.
- High-quality fabrics are made of lightweight synthetic fabric and are waterproof and breathable. The lining is made of polyester elastane for comfort and warmth. They can be both thermal pants in winter outdoors.
- Lightweight electric Heated pants USB rechargeable, can be heated up quickly in 15-30 seconds. 3 Temperature Settings Level Adjustment.
- General USB interface power supply universal battery. Infrared heating. No harmful radiation. Waterproof and warm, anti-static, light, and close. The washable power supply interface uses insulation and waterproof treatment. Long battery life, 5V voltage 1000mAh, continuous heat for 8 hours.
- Perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities such as camping, jogging, dog-walking, working outdoors, hunting, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, and riding motorcycles.
One-button heating, three-speed temperature control, intelligent heating.
General USB interface power supply Universal battery.
Infrared heating. No harmful radiation. Waterproof and warm, anti-static.
The washable power supply interface uses insulation and waterproof treatment.
Long battery life, 5V voltage 1000mAh, continuous heat for 8 hours.
Love the material, the velvety inside is so cozy and exterior has good flexibility to make moving around comfortable.
My first pair didn’t heat right, seemed to only heat in the ankle area. I reached out to the company, they were great and replaced them quickly. The new pair works great!
I love them!
These are amazing!!!! I live in Alaska and have hit a lot of extremely cold days and these pants keep my legs and back toasty warm. They fit great and they are super soft.
Kept me nice and warm during a cold football game.
I felt that they are true to size. I got a medium after the reviews said they ran small, but I do add fleece lined leggings under them. I use them to ride my horses. However, the material seems to let the cold in and if there is a breeze, they are not very warm.
I have the setting to high and they are not as warm as my vest that is set to low. In the house where there is no breeze they are fine. They seem to be a little long through the crotch. I am happy with the length and the leg opening is small enough they do not go down over my boots.